We’re looking for a special person to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Are you an easy-going data nerd who grooves to analytics and digital marketing? Do you like working with a tight knit team while having the luxury to get things done in the comfort of your own home? If so, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented individual to setup, monitor, analyze and optimize client advertising campaigns. You must be skilled at search and display advertising (PPC), social media advertising, and possess the ability to execute successful advertising campaigns. From campaign setup to daily and weekly optimizations, your primary focus will be driving website traffic & lead generation through digital ad campaigns to help grow our client’s businesses based on their individual needs.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you should be able to speak confidently about paid search and social advertising. This role requires working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Microsoft Ads, Yahoo Ads, YouTube & other digital advertising platforms. Extra points if you have experience with Basis or SEO.
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills are critical here. Self-motivation and responsive communication are important tools for success with a team like ours. You will be working independently without much oversight, so you should have a strong work ethic and an ability to get things done. Also, we’re the kind of people who love to learn new tricks and “figure things out” when faced with a challenge. You should, too.
We are a full-service marketing agency that specializes in branding, demand generation and design for companies who value service and quality. Our client portfolio is 50% B2C with industries such as travel/hospitality, real estate, eCommerce, technology SaaS, and shooting sports/hunting/outdoors. Our B2B portfolio consists of companies in professional services, technology, industrial, and engineering.
If you’re looking for a long-term position with growth potential, this is it. We value input from our team members and frequently collaborate together to set our company’s strategy. You will be instrumental in helping our agency become a leader in our field.
Work-life balance, we have it.
Our team works remotely (80% at home/remote, 20% in-person team & client meetings), and we operate like a Results Only Work Environment. However, you must actually reside in Austin, TX. After all, we are a team who enjoys meeting to strategize and go on company outings together. Employees also receive health insurance and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
You must have experience working with BOTH B2C and B2B companies.
3 years’ experience with Digital Marketing. A strong background in search and display advertising (PPC), social media advertising, web + campaign analytics, and conversion optimization is a must.
1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing agency environment. Agencies face a unique set of challenges with an ever-changing set of demands, and that’s how we like it!
Our tools include: Slack, ClickUp, Google Apps, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Basis, WordPress, WordPress plugins, Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and SEMrush.
Functional laptop with audio and video is required.
Search & Display Advertising Responsibilities:
- Supports set-up, execution, management, optimizations, and reporting for search, display & video campaigns
- Collaborate with Strategy, Analytics and Creative teams to develop, creative assets, message strategy, personalization, test plans, optimizations, etc.
- Configure search campaigns using Google Ads Offline Editor and Google Ads platform: location targeting, device targeting, demographic targeting, ad extensions, audience targeting, etc.
- Setup conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and CallRail
- Frequent campaign optimization, including management of daily budget, keyword bids, mining search terms for negative keywords, ad copy A/B testing, landing page updates, user experience, etc.
- Ability to extract meaningful insights from data analysis and make specific recommendations for campaign improvements
- Weekly internal reporting
Paid Social Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our Head of Strategy and various departments to develop and manage social media campaigns.
- Configure paid and organic social campaigns, manage budgets, targeting, custom audiences, ad creative, and copywriting
- Setup conversion tracking using Facebook Pixel
- Frequent campaign optimization, including ad copy, landing pages, etc.
- Weekly internal reporting
This role reports to: Head of Strategy + Insights
Supervisory responsibilities: This role does not manage other employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance